Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Barry the Hamster

Barry was the consolation prize. Santa brought us a kitty that was not ready for life with a toddler so he went back to the orphanage and we decided a hamster was better for now!  Chloe named HER Barry and she is just perfect for this urban home.  Although she did escape over Spring Break, with the help of our 3 little next door neighbor friends, she was caught and is now safely back in her cage! 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! We will share it with Grand Moye. She will love it! You are such a wonderful Mom and wife!

    Love

    Aunt Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are blogging!!! So much fun!! I love that yall have a Berry too (that is Maylee's kitten's name too!) Oh, and maylee told me that her and Chloe got time out today! I tried not to laugh....probably was just Maylee and she was trying to take Chloe down too. Oh and we did have a huge real breakdown this moring before school about not getting to in class next year with Chloe!! I assured her we she still would get her Chloe time!!!

    ReplyDelete